We at AJ Arborists comply with all recommendations under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974.
We do our up most to ensure the Health, Safety and Welfare of both employees and any other
person who may be come into contact with our sites.
Provisions for Health and Safety include
- Ensuring all plant and equipment is properly maintained and does not pose a hazard to
- Ensuring procedures are followed for the safe handling, transport and storage of all
- Ensuring that all staff are properly instructed, trained and when necessary supervised in
Health and Safety procedures
- Ensuring the places of work do not pose health and safety risk to employees
- Ensuring that exits and entrances to work pose no risk to the health and safety
- Ensuring that the welfare of staff in the work place
- Ensuring that LGV HGV and fork lift drivers operate under required legislation
The director and management of AJ Arborists are responsible for Health & Safety but need active
cooperation from their staff to make these policies work. Employees have a duty to follow health
and safety policy at all times and need to ensure that everything is done to prevent injury to
themselves and others.
View our health and saftey policy